What's An Nasiriyah Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than An Nasiriyah. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Al Watan Park and King Fahd District Park. There's plenty more to see, including Riyadh Zoo and Al Nakheel Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in An Nasiriyah?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in An Nasiriyah but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • Sauna • 24-hour health club
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Steam room • Health club
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Rooftop terrace
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Al Mutlaq Hotel - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) awayFamily-friendly hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) awayCity-center hotel with restaurant
Crowne Plaza Riyadh Palace, an IHG Hotel - 2.1 mi (3.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh - 2.8 mi (4.4 km) awayHotel with 3 restaurants, indoor pool
Hayat Alriyadh Hotel - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayHotel with indoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to An Nasiriyah
An Nasiriyah is located 4.4 mi (7 km) from the heart of Riyadh.
- King Khaled Intl. Airport (RUH), 21.3 mi (34.4 km) from An Nasiriyah
Things to See and Do in and around An Nasiriyah
What to See in An Nasiriyah
- King Saud University
- Riyadh Front Exhibition & Convention Center
- Princess Nora bint Abdul Rahman University
- Al Watan Park
- Panorama Mall
Things to Do in An Nasiriyah
- Riyadh Zoo
- Al Nakheel Mall
- Granada Mall
- Sahara Mall
- Riyadh Gallery Malik Fahad