What's Boca Ciega Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not check out Boca Ciega? Visit places like Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Ramon’s Village Beach when you venture just outside the neighborhood. San Pedro Belize Express Dock and Belize Chocolate Company are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Boca Ciega?
We have 34 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Boca Ciega:
Hol Chan Reef Resort & VillasFamily-friendly condo with kitchen, balcony
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Private beach • Beach sun loungers
Playa De SalaAdults-only beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Comfy beds
How to Get to Boca CiegaBoca Ciega is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of San Pedro.
- San Pedro (SPR), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Boca Ciega
- Belize City (TZA-Belize City Municipal), 28.5 mi (45.8 km) from Boca Ciega
- Caye Caulker (CUK), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Boca Ciega
Things to See and Do in and around Boca Ciega
Things to See near Boca Ciega:
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Ramon’s Village Beach (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- San Pedro Belize Express Dock (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- San Pedro Town Hall (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- San Pedro Central Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to Do near Boca Ciega:
- Belize Chocolate Company (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Black & White Cultural Entertainment Center (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- San Pedro Artisans Market (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Reef Runner Glass Bottom Boat (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Toucan Jumper Bungee Trampoline (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)