What's Boon Lay like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Boon Lay. Take time to see the sights such as Jurong Hill Park while you're here. LEGOLAND® Malaysia is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Boon Lay
Boon Lay is located 10.6 mi (17 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Changi Airport (SIN), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from Boon Lay
- Singapore (XSP-Seletar), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Boon Lay
- Senai International Airport (JHB), 22.4 mi (36 km) from Boon Lay
Things to see and do in and around Boon Lay
Things to see near Boon Lay:
- Jurong Hill Park (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Chinese Garden (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Nanyang Technological University (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- West Coast Park (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Bukit Batok Town Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Boon Lay:
- Singapore Science Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Clementi Mall (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Jurong Point (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Singapore Discovery Centre (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Snow City (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Singapore?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, February (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, October (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 247 mm of rainfall)