What's Thung Song Hong like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Thung Song Hong? Take time to see places such as Department of Special Investigation and North Park Driving Range while you're here. Future Park Rangsit and Victory Monument are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Thung Song Hong
Thung Song Hong is located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from Thung Song Hong
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Thung Song Hong
Things to see and do in and around Thung Song Hong
What to see in Thung Song Hong
- Chaeng Watthana Government Complex
- Dhurakij Pundit University
- Department of Special Investigation
Things to do near Thung Song Hong:
- North Park Driving Range (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Cosmo Bazaar (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- The Mall Ngamwongwan (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Central Ramintra (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Central Plaza Chaengwattana (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, August (average 220 mm of rainfall)