What's Les Bastions like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Les Bastions. Take time to see places such as Bastions Park and Reformation Wall Monument while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Giant Chess Board.
How to get to Les Bastions
- Geneva International Airport (GVA), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Les Bastions
Things to see and do in and around Les Bastions
What to see in Les Bastions
- University of Geneva
- Bastions Park
- Reformation Wall Monument
- Giant Chess Board
Things to do near Les Bastions:
- Patek Philippe Watch Museum (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Rue du Rhône (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- City Center Shopping Area (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Marionette Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Geneve Plage (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Geneva?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, December, August (average 188 mm of rainfall)