What's Selwyn Heights like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Selwyn Heights? Visit places such as Skyline Rotorua and Mitai Maori Village when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Eat Street and Tamaki Maori Village are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Selwyn Heights
Selwyn Heights is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Rotorua.
- Tauranga (TRG), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from Selwyn Heights
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Selwyn Heights
Things to see and do in and around Selwyn Heights
Things to see near Selwyn Heights:
- Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Centre (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Polynesian Spa (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Rotorua International Stadium (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Lake Rotorua (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Redwoods Whakarewarewa Forest (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Selwyn Heights:
- Mitai Maori Village (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Eat Street (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Tamaki Maori Village (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Rotorua Night Market (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rotorua?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, April (average 94 mm of rainfall)