What's Nabeyacho Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Nabeyacho. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Nishiki Market and Nijō Castle. Kawaramachi Street and Kiyomizu Temple are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Nabeyacho?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Nabeyacho but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle • Fitness center • Cafe • Spacious rooms
Onyado Nono Kyotoshichijo Natural Hot Springs - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away3-star hotel with spa, restaurant
RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away4-star hotel with 6 restaurants, indoor pool
Hotel Emion Kyoto - 2 mi (3.2 km) awayCity-center hotel with restaurant
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Kyoto Ekimae PREMIER - 1.3 mi (2.1 km) awayCity-center hotel with restaurant
Kyoto Tokyu Hotel - 1.3 mi (2 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, bar
How to Get to Nabeyacho
Nabeyacho is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Kyoto.
- Itami Airport (ITM), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from Nabeyacho
Things to See and Do in and around Nabeyacho
What to See in Nabeyacho
- Nishiki Market
- Kiyomizu Temple
- Nijō Castle
- Kyoto University
- Fushimi Inari Shrine
Things to Do in Nabeyacho
- Kawaramachi Street
- Pontocho Alley
- Gion Shirakawa Area
- Kyoto Shinkyogoku Shopping Street
- Kyoto National Museum