What's Marathon Shores like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Marathon Shores. Take time to see the sights such as Captain Hooks Marina and Dive Center while you're here. Sombrero Beach and Vaca Key are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Marathon Shores
Marathon Shores is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Marathon.
- Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon), 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Marathon Shores
Things to see and do in and around Marathon Shores
Things to see near Marathon Shores:
- Captain Hooks Marina and Dive Center (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Sombrero Beach (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Vaca Key (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Sunset Park Beach (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Coco Plum Beach (3 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Marathon Shores:
- Florida Keys Country Club (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Crane Point Museum and Nature Center (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Pigeon Key Foundation (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marathon?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, August, June (average 138 mm of rainfall)