What's Marina South Like?
People go to Marina South for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Singapore, as well as many other top attractions like Singapore Zoo. Gardens by the Bay and Orchard Road are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Marina South?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Marina South but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour health club • Bar • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 2 outdoor pools • Family friendly
YOTEL Singapore Orchard Road (SG Clean) - 3 mi (4.8 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Paradox Singapore Merchant Court at Clarke Quay - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Pan Pacific Singapore (SG Clean) - 0.9 mi (1.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, an IHG Hotel - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Shangri-La Singapore (SG Clean) - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Marina South
Marina South is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Singapore.
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN), 9.9 mi (16 km) from Marina South
- Seletar Airport (XSP), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Marina South
- Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Marina South
Things to See and Do in and around Marina South
What to See in Marina South
- Gardens by the Bay
- Flower Dome
- Merlion Park
- Raffles Place
- Fort Canning Park
Things to Do in Marina South
- Orchard Road
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Johor Bahru City Square
- Singapore Zoo
- KSL City Mall