What's Colinas del Sur like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Colinas del Sur? Paseo de la Reforma and Zócalo are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez and World Trade Center Mexico City.
How to get to Colinas del Sur
Colinas del Sur is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Colinas del Sur
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from Colinas del Sur
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 28.6 mi (46.1 km) from Colinas del Sur
Things to see and do in and around Colinas del Sur
Things to see near Colinas del Sur:
- Paseo de la Reforma (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- World Trade Center Mexico City (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Chapultepec Park (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Expo Santa Fe Mexico (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Mixcoac Archaeological Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Colinas del Sur:
- Museo Casa Estudio Diego Rivera y Frida Kahlo (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Insurgentes Theater (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- KidZania Santa Fe (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Santa Fe Center Mall (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Metropoli Patriotismo (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, October (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 312 mm of rainfall)