What's St. Peters like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit St. Peters? Places such as St. Martin Tourist Office and Sint Maarten Park are just a little farther away. Great Bay Beach and Flamingo Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to St. Peters
St. Peters is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Cul de Sac.
- Philipsburg (SXM-Princess Juliana Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from St. Peters
- Grand Case (SFG-L'Esperance), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from St. Peters
- The Valley (AXA-Clayton J. Lloyd Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from St. Peters
Things to see and do in and around St. Peters
Things to see near St. Peters:
- St. Martin Tourist Office (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Sint Maarten Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Great Bay Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Flamingo Beach (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Little Bay Beach (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near St. Peters:
- Casino Royale (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Marigot Market (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Hollywood Casino (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Museum of Sint Maarten (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Dunes Casino (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cul de Sac?
- Hottest months: September, October, August, July (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: March, February, January, April (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: October, August, September, November (average 210 mm of rainfall)