What's Lomas de Vista Hermosa like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Lomas de Vista Hermosa. Paseo de la Reforma and World Trade Center Mexico City are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. The Angel of Independence Monument is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Lomas de Vista Hermosa
Lomas de Vista Hermosa is located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Lomas de Vista Hermosa
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Lomas de Vista Hermosa
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from Lomas de Vista Hermosa
Things to see and do in and around Lomas de Vista Hermosa
Things to see near Lomas de Vista Hermosa:
- Parque La Mexicana (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Anahuac University (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Parque Nacional Desierto de los Leones (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Expo Santa Fe Mexico (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Tecnologico de Monterrey - Santa Fe (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Lomas de Vista Hermosa:
- KidZania Santa Fe (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Samara Shops (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Santa Fe Center Mall (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Paseo Interlomas (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Ciudad de los Ninos (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 144 mm of rainfall)