What's Kew like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Kew. Places such as Melrose Arch Shopping Centre and Wanderers Stadium are just a little farther away. Nelson Mandela Square and Sandton City Mall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Kew
Kew is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Johannesburg.
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Kew
- Johannesburg (HLA-Lanseria), 16.7 mi (27 km) from Kew
Things to see and do in and around Kew
Things to see near Kew:
- Wanderers Stadium (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Sandton Convention Centre (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Gillooly's Farm (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Satyagraha House (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Kew:
- Melrose Arch Shopping Centre (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Nelson Mandela Square (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Sandton City Mall (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Greenstone Shopping Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Rosebank Mall (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Johannesburg?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, November (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, May, August (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, November (average 92 mm of rainfall)