What's Gautam Nagar like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Gautam Nagar? Top places in the larger area to visit include India Gate and Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple. Sarojini Nagar Market and Lajpat Nagar Central Market are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Gautam Nagar
Gautam Nagar is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Gautam Nagar
Things to see and do in and around Gautam Nagar
Things to see near Gautam Nagar:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- India Gate (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- India Habitat Centre (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Lodhi Garden (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Gautam Nagar:
- Sarojini Nagar Market (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Lajpat Nagar Central Market (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Select CITYWALK (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Khan Market (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- DLF Emporio Vasant Kunj (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 38°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 130 mm of rainfall)