What's North Loop like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that North Loop has to offer, including its festivals. Enjoy the neighbourhood's theatre scene and breweries. The Domain and Sixth Street are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Austin Convention Center and South Congress Avenue.
How to get to North Loop
North Loop is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Austin.
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from North Loop
Things to see and do in and around North Loop
Things to see near North Loop:
- University of Texas at Austin (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Austin Convention Center (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Austin Community College Highland (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- LBJ Presidential Library (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Darrell K. Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near North Loop:
- Sixth Street (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Bass Concert Hall (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Blanton Museum of Art (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Paramount Theatre (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Austin?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: May, September, October, August (average 128 mm of rainfall)