What's Băneasa like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Băneasa? Places to visit such as Baneasa Shopping City and RomExpo are not far away. World Trade Center and Village Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Băneasa
Băneasa is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Băneasa
Things to see and do in and around Băneasa
Things to see near Băneasa:
- RomExpo (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- World Trade Center (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Herastrau Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Arcul de Triumf (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Piata Romana (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Băneasa:
- Baneasa Shopping City (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Village Museum (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Museum of the Romanian Peasant (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Casino Partouche - Athenee Palace Hilton (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Romanian Athenaeum (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bucharest?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, October (average 97 mm of rainfall)