What's San Antonio like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider San Antonio. Expo Guadalajara and Plaza del Sol are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Basilica de Zapopan and Andares Shopping Center.
How to get to San Antonio
San Antonio is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Guadalajara.
- Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from San Antonio
Things to see and do in and around San Antonio
Things to see near San Antonio:
- Hospicio Cabanas (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Plaza de los Mariachis (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Plaza de Armas (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Guadalajara Cathedral (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo Sacramento (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near San Antonio:
- Plaza Forum Tlaquepaque (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Magno Centro Joyero (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Degollado Theater (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Teatro Diana (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Avienda Chapultepec (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Guadalajara?
- Hottest months: May, April, March, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 309 mm of rainfall)