What's Sunnynook like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Sunnynook? Visit places such as Eventfinda Stadium and Westfield Albany Shopping Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Takapuna Golf Course and Driving Range and North Harbour Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sunnynook
Sunnynook is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from Sunnynook
Things to see and do in and around Sunnynook
Things to see near Sunnynook:
- Eventfinda Stadium (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Massey University (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- North Harbour Stadium (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Takapuna Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Auckland University of Technology (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Sunnynook:
- Westfield Albany Shopping Centre (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Takapuna Golf Course and Driving Range (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Bruce Mason Centre (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- AUT Millennium (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Smales Farm (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 159 mm of rainfall)