What's Ben Nghe Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Ben Nghe? Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Ben Thanh Market and Bui Vien Walking Street. There's plenty more to see, including Saigon Japan Town and Vincom Center Shopping Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ben Nghe?
We have 222 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Ben Nghe:
The Reverie SaigonLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
InterContinental Residences Saigon, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour health club • Spacious rooms
InterContinental Saigon, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Walkable location
Lotte Hotel SaigonLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Spa • Central location
The Myst Dong KhoiLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Poolside bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Ben Nghe
Ben Nghe is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tan Son Nhat Intl. Airport (SGN), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Ben Nghe
Things to See and Do in and around Ben Nghe
What to See in Ben Nghe
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Notre Dame Square
- Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall Square
Things to Do in Ben Nghe
- Ben Thanh Market
- Bui Vien Walking Street
- Saigon Japan Town
- Vincom Center Shopping Mall
- Dong Khoi Street