What's Helsfyr Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Helsfyr. Nature lovers can visit Palace Park and Frogner Park. There's plenty more to see, including Oslo City Shopping Centre and Byporten Shopping Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Helsfyr?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Helsfyr but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Scandic Helsfyr - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Clarion Hotel The Hub - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away4-star hotel with 2 bars, indoor pool
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away4-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
Hotel Verdandi Oslo - 2.4 mi (3.8 km) away
Comfort Hotel Xpress Youngstorget - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away3-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to Helsfyr
Helsfyr is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Oslo.
- Gardermoen Airport (OSL), 21.8 mi (35 km) from Helsfyr
Things to See and Do in and around Helsfyr
What to See in Helsfyr
- Bislett Stadium
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Palace Park
- University of Oslo
Things to Do in Helsfyr
- Oslo City Shopping Centre
- Byporten Shopping Centre
- Norwegian Theatre
- Karl Johan Gate
- Storo Storsenter