What's Kingsland like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Kingsland? Places such as Eden Park and Westfield St. Luke's Shopping Centre are just a little farther away. Karangahape Road and Western Springs Stadium are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Kingsland
Kingsland is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from Kingsland
Things to see and do in and around Kingsland
Things to see near Kingsland:
- Eden Park (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Karangahape Road (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Western Springs Stadium (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Mt. Eden (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Grafton Bridge (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near Kingsland:
- Westfield St. Luke's Shopping Centre (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Auckland Zoo (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Aotea Centre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- The Civic (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- SkyCity Casino (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 131 mm of rainfall)