What's Yudaonsen like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Yudaonsen. Nature lovers can visit Inoue Park. Ishin One Hundred Year Memorial Park and Yamaguchi Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Yudaonsen
Yudaonsen is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Yuda Onsen.
- Ube (UBJ-Yamaguchi - Ube), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from Yudaonsen
Things to see and do in and around Yudaonsen
Things to see near Yudaonsen:
- Inoue Park (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Yamaguchi University (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Ishin One Hundred Year Memorial Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Ruriko-ji Temple (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Yamaguchishi City Saikotei (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Yudaonsen:
- Yamaguchi Museum (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Yamaguchi Center for Arts (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Yamaguchi Prefectural Museum of Art (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Yuda Onsen?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 278 mm of rainfall)