What's Maria Goretti like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Maria Goretti? Take time to see places such as Achyles Mincarone Square and Diocesan Sanctuary of Our Lady of Caravaggio while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Italian Immigration Park.
How to get to Maria Goretti
Maria Goretti is located 1 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Bento Goncalves.
- Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from Maria Goretti
Things to see and do in and around Maria Goretti
What to see in Maria Goretti
- Achyles Mincarone Square
- Diocesan Sanctuary of Our Lady of Caravaggio
- Italian Immigration Park
Things to do near Maria Goretti:
- Casa Valduga Winery (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Miolo Winery (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Maria Fumaça Train (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Vinícola Aurora (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Almaunica Winery (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bento Goncalves?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: October, January, July, September (average 222 mm of rainfall)