What's Bom Jesus like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Bom Jesus? Visit places such as Antonio Joao Square and Nossa Senhora da Imaculada Conceicao Cathedral when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Ipês Park and Antenor Martins Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Bom Jesus
Bom Jesus is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Dourados.
- Dourados (DOU-Francisco de Matos Pereira), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Bom Jesus
Things to see and do in and around Bom Jesus
Things to see near Bom Jesus:
- Antonio Joao Square (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Nossa Senhora da Imaculada Conceicao Cathedral (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Ipês Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Antenor Martins Park (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dourados?
- Hottest months: September, December, November, October (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, October (average 308 mm of rainfall)