What's Santa Laura Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Santa Laura. Take time to see the sights like Montes Claros Shopping Center while you're here. Montes Claros Shopping and Nilton Prates Municipal Park are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Santa Laura?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Santa Laura but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Dubai Suítes - 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Hotel Amsterdam Montes Claros - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Ibis Montes Claros Shopping - 3 mi (4.8 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
La Defense Apart Hotel - 2.6 mi (4.1 km) awayCity-center aparthotel
Hotel Nacional Montes Claros - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away2.5-star hotel with restaurant
Things to See and Do in and around Santa Laura
Things to See near Santa Laura:
- Nilton Prates Municipal Park (4.3 mi/6.8 km away)
- Our Lady of Conception Church (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Doctor Chaves Square (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Morrinhos Church (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to Do near Santa Laura:
- Montes Claros Shopping Center (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Montes Claros Shopping (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Ibituruna Center (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Regional do Norte de Minas Museum (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Montes Claros?
- Hottest months: September, October, August, March (average 75°F)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 71°F)
- Rainiest months: November, December, March, January (average 13 inches of rainfall)