What's Macaxeira like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Macaxeira? Places to visit such as Praca de Casa Forte and Jaqueira Park are not far away. Arruda Stadium and Coudelaria Souza Leao are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Macaxeira
Macaxeira is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Recife.
- Recife (REC-Guararapes Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Macaxeira
Things to see and do in and around Macaxeira
Things to see near Macaxeira:
- Praca de Casa Forte (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Jaqueira Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Arruda Stadium (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Federal University of Pernambuco (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Ilha do Retiro Stadium (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Macaxeira:
- Coudelaria Souza Leao (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Mirabilandia Amusement Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Ricardo Brennand Institute (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Chevrolet Hall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Shopping Tacaruna (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Recife?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 254 mm of rainfall)