What's Neva like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Neva? Visit places such as Cathedral of Our Lady of Aparecida and Migrant Square when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Cascavel Municipal Lake and Federal Court of Justice are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Neva
Neva is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Cascavel.
- Cascavel (CAC), 3 mi (4.8 km) from Neva
Things to see and do in and around Neva
Things to see near Neva:
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Aparecida (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Migrant Square (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Cascavel Municipal Lake (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Federal Court of Justice (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Vereador Luis Picoli Square (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cascavel?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: October, May, June, April (average 158 mm of rainfall)