What's Nonoai like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Nonoai. Places such as BarraShoppingSul Mall and Beira-Rio Stadium are just a little farther away. Orla do Guaíba and Brazilian Navy Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Nonoai
Nonoai is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Porto Alegre.
- Porto Alegre (POA-Salgado Filho Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Nonoai
Things to see and do in and around Nonoai
Things to see near Nonoai:
- Beira-Rio Stadium (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Orla do Guaíba (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Brazilian Navy Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Nonoai:
- BarraShoppingSul Mall (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Praia de Belas Shopping (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Porto Alegre Botanical Garden (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Farroupilha Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Araujo Vianna Auditorium (3.8 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Porto Alegre?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, September, January (average 128 mm of rainfall)