What's Santa Marta like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Santa Marta? Places to visit such as Pantanal Convention Center and Goiabeiras Shopping are not far away. Morro da Caixa D'Agua Velha Museum and Shopping Estação Cuiabá are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Santa Marta
Santa Marta is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Cuiaba.
- Cuiaba (CGB-Marechal Rondon Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Santa Marta
Things to see and do in and around Santa Marta
Things to see near Santa Marta:
- Pantanal Convention Center (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Arena Pantanal (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Mother Bonifacia Park (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Popular Square (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Bom Jesus de Cuiaba Church (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Santa Marta:
- Goiabeiras Shopping (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Morro da Caixa D'Agua Velha Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Shopping Estação Cuiabá (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Pantanal Shopping (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Shopping 3 Americas (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cuiaba?
- Hottest months: October, November, September, April (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: March, January, February, December (average 209 mm of rainfall)