What's Quarenta like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Quarenta. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Parque do Povo and Parque da Crianca. There's plenty more to see, including Parque Evaldo Cruz.
How to get to Quarenta
Quarenta is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Campina Grande.
- Campina Grande (CPV-Presidente Vargas), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Quarenta
Things to see and do in and around Quarenta
What to see in Quarenta
- Parque do Povo
- Parque da Crianca
- Federal University of Campina Grande
- Parque Evaldo Cruz
Things to do near Quarenta:
- Campina Grande History Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Museu do Algodao (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Galeria de Arte Assis Chateaubriand (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Museu do Telegrafo (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Museu Historico (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Campina Grande?
- Hottest months: February, December, January, March (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: March, April, February, May (average 124 mm of rainfall)