What's Santo Agostinho Like?
In Santo Agostinho, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Americo Renne Giannetti Municipal Park and Pampulha Ecological Park. There's plenty more to see, including DiamondMall and Raul Soares Square.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Santo Agostinho?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Santo Agostinho:
H2 Platinum Lourdes4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Royal Center Hotel Lourdes3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Santo Agostinho
Santo Agostinho is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Belo Horizonte.
- Belo Horizonte (PLU), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Santo Agostinho
- Belo Horizonte (CNF-Tancredo Neves Intl.), 20.5 mi (33 km) from Santo Agostinho
Things to See and Do in and around Santo Agostinho
What to See in Santo Agostinho
- Raul Soares Square
- Seventh of September Square
- Federal University of Minas Gerais
- Lagoa Pampulha
- Americo Renne Giannetti Municipal Park
Things to Do in Santo Agostinho
- Afonso Pena Avenue
- Boulevard Shopping Belo Horizonte
- Shopping Del Ray
- BH Shopping