What's Vila Aurora like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Vila Aurora? Visit places such as Antonio Joao Square and Nossa Senhora da Imaculada Conceicao Cathedral when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Shopping Avenida Center and Antenor Martins Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Vila Aurora
Vila Aurora is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Dourados.
- Dourados (DOU-Francisco de Matos Pereira), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Vila Aurora
Things to see and do in and around Vila Aurora
Things to see near Vila Aurora:
- Antonio Joao Square (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Nossa Senhora da Imaculada Conceicao Cathedral (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Antenor Martins Park (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Ipês Park (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dourados?
- Hottest months: September, December, November, October (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, October (average 308 mm of rainfall)