What's Santa Helena like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Santa Helena? Places such as Curva da Jurema Beach and Shopping Day by Day are just a little farther away. Vitoria Mall and Papa Square are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Santa Helena
Santa Helena is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Vitoria.
- Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras), 3 mi (4.9 km) from Santa Helena
Things to see and do in and around Santa Helena
Things to see near Santa Helena:
- Curva da Jurema Beach (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Papa Square (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Iemanja Pier (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Penha Convent (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Pedra da Cebola Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
Things to do near Santa Helena:
- Shopping Day by Day (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Vitoria Mall (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Garoto Chocolate Factory (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Praia da Costa Mall (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Day by Day Shopping Center (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vitoria?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, November (average 143 mm of rainfall)