What's Vivendas do Bosque Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not check out Vivendas do Bosque? Nature lovers can visit Indigenous Nations Park and Soter Ecological Park. There's plenty more to see, including Campo Grande Shopping Mall and Park of Powers.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Vivendas do Bosque?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Vivendas do Bosque but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Ibis budget Campo Grande - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away2.5-star hotel with bar
Indaiá Park Hotel - 3.3 mi (5.3 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Hotel Deville Prime Campo Grande - 0.3 mi (0.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Hotel Internacional - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Ibis Campo Grande - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Vivendas do Bosque
Vivendas do Bosque is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Campo Grande.
- Campo Grande (CGR-Campo Grande Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Vivendas do Bosque
Things to See and Do in and around Vivendas do Bosque
What to See in Vivendas do Bosque
- Indigenous Nations Park
- Soter Ecological Park
- Park of Powers
- Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul
- Belmar Fidalgo Square
Things to Do in Vivendas do Bosque
- Campo Grande Shopping Mall
- Norte Sul Plaza Shopping Mall
- Shopping Bosque dos Ipês