What's Cohabinal Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Cohabinal? Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Cohabinal has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Cohabinal with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and other neighborhoods that surround Cohabinal hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger city. The best Cohabinal hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cohabinal?
Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Cohabinal, here is one favorite nearby:
Rio das Garças Eco Resort - 3.1 mi (4.9 km) away3-star hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Café
How to Get to Cohabinal
Cohabinal is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Parnamirim.
- Natal (NAT-Governador Aluizio Alves Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Cohabinal
When Is the Best Time to Visit Parnamirim?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 83°F)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 79°F)
- Rainiest months: July, March, June, April (average 5 inches of rainfall)