What's Alto Barroca like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Alto Barroca? Places to visit such as Academy of Military Police and Expo Minas Convention Center are not far away. DiamondMall and Raul Soares Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Alto Barroca
Alto Barroca is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Belo Horizonte.
- Belo Horizonte (CNF-Tancredo Neves Intl.), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from Alto Barroca
- Belo Horizonte (PLU), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Alto Barroca
Things to see and do in and around Alto Barroca
Things to see near Alto Barroca:
- Expo Minas Convention Center (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Raul Soares Square (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Minas Centro Convention Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Liberty Square (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Seventh of September Square (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Alto Barroca:
- DiamondMall (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Central Market (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Palace of Arts (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Afonso Pena Avenue (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Shopping Del Ray (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belo Horizonte?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 210 mm of rainfall)