What's Caxias do Sul Centro like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Caxias do Sul Centro. Take time to see places such as Dante Alighieri Square and Casa da Cultura Percy Vargas de Abreu Lima while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Caxias do Sul Cathedral and Caxias do Sul Municipal Museum.
How to get to Caxias do Sul Centro
- Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Caxias do Sul Centro
Things to see and do in and around Caxias do Sul Centro
What to see in Caxias do Sul Centro
- Dante Alighieri Square
- Caxias do Sul Cathedral
Things to do in Caxias do Sul Centro
- Casa da Cultura Percy Vargas de Abreu Lima
- Caxias do Sul Municipal Museum
When is the best time to visit Caxias do Sul?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, May (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, September, January (average 126 mm of rainfall)