What's Porto da Madeira Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Porto da Madeira? Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Rua da Aurora and Centro Cultural Cais do Sertão. There's plenty more to see, including Mirabilandia Amusement Park and Jaqueira Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Porto da Madeira?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Porto da Madeira but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Nightclub • Fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 20 beach bars • 24-hour front desk
NovoHotell Recife - 3.6 mi (5.7 km) away3.5-star hotel
Rede Andrade Plaza Recife - 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Hotel Villa d'Oro - 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Hotel Central Recife - 3.7 mi (6 km) awaySuburban hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Porto da Madeira
Porto da Madeira is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Recife.
- Guararapes Intl. Airport (REC), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Porto da Madeira
Things to See and Do in and around Porto da Madeira
What to See in Porto da Madeira
- Jaqueira Park
- Praca de Casa Forte
- Universidade Católica de Pernambuco
- Rua da Aurora
- Bairro Novo Beach
Things to Do in Porto da Madeira
- Mirabilandia Amusement Park
- Shopping Tacaruna
- Centro Cultural Cais do Sertão
- Shopping RioMar
- Third Garden of Boa Viagem