What's Fenavinho like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Fenavinho? Take time to see places such as Fundaparque Convention Center and Achyles Mincarone Square while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Diocesan Sanctuary of Our Lady of Caravaggio and Italian Immigration Park.
How to get to Fenavinho
Fenavinho is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Bento Goncalves.
- Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Fenavinho
Things to see and do in and around Fenavinho
What to see in Fenavinho
- Fundaparque Convention Center
- Achyles Mincarone Square
- Diocesan Sanctuary of Our Lady of Caravaggio
- Italian Immigration Park
Things to do near Fenavinho:
- Casa da Ovelha (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Casa Valduga Winery (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Vinicola Geisse (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Vinícola Aurora (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Maria Fumaça Train (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bento Goncalves?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: October, January, July, September (average 222 mm of rainfall)