What's Granjas Bethânia like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Granjas Bethânia. Visit places such as Halfeld Park and Calcadao da Rua Halfeld when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Mariano Procopio Museum and Natural History Academic Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Granjas Bethânia
Granjas Bethânia is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Juiz de Fora.
- Juiz de Fora (IZA-Itamar Augusto Cautiero Franco), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from Granjas Bethânia
- Juiz de Fora (JDF-Francisco Alvares de Assis), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Granjas Bethânia
Things to see and do in and around Granjas Bethânia
Things to see near Granjas Bethânia:
- Halfeld Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Imperador Hill Viewpoint (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Agassis Square (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Jose Procopio Teixeira Filho Stadium (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Sao Bernardo Lookout (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near Granjas Bethânia:
- Calcadao da Rua Halfeld (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Mariano Procopio Museum (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Natural History Academic Museum (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Cine-Theatro Central (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Marmelos Zero Power Plant (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Juiz de Fora?
- Hottest months: September, February, January, October (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, May (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, January, March (average 399 mm of rainfall)