What's Parque Colúmbia like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Parque Colúmbia? Places to visit such as Igreja da Penha and Poco do Marimbondo Waterfall are not far away. Pocao do Rio das Pedras and Morro da Cruz are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Parque Colúmbia
Parque Colúmbia is located 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Parque Colúmbia
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 13 mi (21 km) from Parque Colúmbia
- Rio de Janeiro (RRJ-Jacarepaguá-Roberto Marinho), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Parque Colúmbia
Things to see and do in and around Parque Colúmbia
Things to see near Parque Colúmbia:
- Igreja da Penha (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Poco do Marimbondo Waterfall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Pocao do Rio das Pedras (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Morro da Cruz (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Praça Barão do Rio Branco (3 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)