What's Osvaldo Cruz like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Osvaldo Cruz. Take time to see the sights such as Pocao do Rio das Pedras while you're here. Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos and Igreja da Penha are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Osvaldo Cruz
Osvaldo Cruz is located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Osvaldo Cruz
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Osvaldo Cruz
- Rio de Janeiro (RRJ-Jacarepaguá-Roberto Marinho), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Osvaldo Cruz
Things to see and do in and around Osvaldo Cruz
Things to see near Osvaldo Cruz:
- Pocao do Rio das Pedras (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Igreja da Penha (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Poco do Marimbondo Waterfall (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Cachoeira do Iriri (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Osvaldo Cruz:
- Horto Municipal (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Imagens do Inconsciente Museum (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Train Museum (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Michael Jackson Statue (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)