What's Ban Sa La like?
Visitors really like Ban Sa La, especially its temples, festivals and shops. You might want to seek out the spas and historical sites while you’re in the neighbourhood. Top places in the larger area to visit include Tha Phae Gate and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. Kad Farang Village and Royal Flora Ratchaphruek are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Ban Sa La
Ban Sa La is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Hang Dong.
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Ban Sa La
Things to see and do in and around Ban Sa La
Things to see near Ban Sa La:
- Royal Flora Ratchaphruek (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Wat Phra That Doi Kham (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Royal Park Rajapruek (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Wat Intharawat (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Grandma's Thai Recipes (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Ban Sa La:
- Kad Farang Village (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Baan Tawai Village (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Grand Canyon Water Park (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
- North Hill City Resort (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Ancient Car Museum (4.3 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hang Dong?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 322 mm of rainfall)