What's Califórnia like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Califórnia. Visit places such as TopShopping Nova Iguaçu and Chica da Silva House when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Praça Barão do Rio Branco and Palacio da Ilha Fiscal are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Califórnia
Califórnia is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Nova Iguaçu.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Califórnia
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 20 mi (32.2 km) from Califórnia
- Rio de Janeiro (RRJ-Jacarepaguá-Roberto Marinho), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Califórnia
Things to see and do in and around Califórnia
Things to see near Califórnia:
- Chica da Silva House (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Praça Barão do Rio Branco (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Palacio da Ilha Fiscal (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nova Iguaçu?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)