What's Thai Prasert 1 Village like?
While in Thai Prasert 1 Village, you can spend time at the spas. Take time to see the sights such as Dalharuenspa while you're here. Khon Kaen City Hall and Central Plaza Khon Kaen are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Thai Prasert 1 Village
Thai Prasert 1 Village is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Nai Mueang.
- Khon Kaen (KKC), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Thai Prasert 1 Village
Things to see and do in and around Thai Prasert 1 Village
Things to see near Thai Prasert 1 Village:
- Khon Kaen City Hall (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Golden Jubilee Convention Hall (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Bueng Kaen Nakhon Public Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- North-Eastern University (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Faculty of Medicine: Khon Kaen University (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Thai Prasert 1 Village:
- Dalharuenspa (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Central Plaza Khon Kaen (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Khon Kaen Walking Street (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Khon Kaen National Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Khon Kaen's Day & Night Markets (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nai Mueang?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, February (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, May (average 265 mm of rainfall)