What's Bloemekenswijk like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Bloemekenswijk. Visit places such as Monastery of the Augustinian Fathers and Monastery of the Carmelite Fathers when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Gravensteen Castle and Kraanlei are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Bloemekenswijk
Things to see near Bloemekenswijk:
- Monastery of the Augustinian Fathers (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Monastery of the Carmelite Fathers (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Gravensteen Castle (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Kraanlei (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Friday Market Square (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Bloemekenswijk:
- Ghent Christmas Market (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Flemish Opera Ghent (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Capitole Theatre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- STAM Ghent City Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Dr. Guislain Museum (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rooigem?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 72 mm of rainfall)