What's Seyhan Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Seyhan? Take in some culture at Adana State Theatre and Ataturk Scientific & Cultural Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Stone Bridge and Sabanci Central Mosque.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Seyhan?
We have 61 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Seyhan:
DoubleTree by Hilton AdanaLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour health club • Bar
Ibis Adana3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Jura Hotels Mavi Sürmeli Adana4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Sirin Park Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace
Golden Deluxe HotelHotel with bar, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
How to Get to SeyhanSeyhan is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of Adana.
- Adana (ADA-Sakirpasa), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Seyhan
Traveling to Seyhan by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Zeytinli Station
- Sakirpasa Station
- Adana Central Station
Getting to Seyhan on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Kocavezir Station
- Hurriyet Station
- Istiklal Station