What's Altındağ Like?While in Altındağ, you can spend time appreciating the historical sites and museums. Take in some culture at Museum of Anatolian Civilizations and Cengelhan Rahmi M. Koc Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Ankara Castle and Ankara Citadel.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Altındağ?
We have 61 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Altındağ:
Divan Cukurhan - Boutique ClassLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Comfy beds
Yeni Bahar OtelCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
The Ankara Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
Bugday Hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace
Asal Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to AltındağAltındağ is located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of Ankara.
- Ankara (ESB-Esenboga), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Altındağ
Traveling to Altındağ by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Diskapi Station
- Yenisehir Station
- Ankara Station
Getting to Altındağ on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- ASKI Station
- Ulus Station
- Ataturk Kultur Merkezi Station