What's Aksu Like?Visitors really like Aksu, especially its entertainment venues, restaurants, and beach access. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's spas and waterpark. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at EXPO 2016 Antalya and Kursunlu Falls. There's plenty more to see, including Perga and Antalium Premium Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Aksu?
We have 59 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Aksu:
Royal Wings Hotel - All InclusiveUpscale beachfront property with 6 restaurants, free water park
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • 11 bars • Central location
IC Hotels Residence - All inclusiveUpscale beachfront property with 2 outdoor pools, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Titanic Mardan Palace - All InclusiveAll-inclusive beachfront property with 10 restaurants, free water park
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Attentive staff
Royal Seginus - All InclusiveAll-inclusive beach property with free water park, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 13 restaurants • 8 bars • Spacious rooms
IC Hotels Green Palace - All inclusiveUpscale beach property with 7 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 5 outdoor pools • 4 bars • Walkable location
How to Get to AksuAksu is located 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the heart of Antalya.
- Antalya Intl. Airport (AYT), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from Aksu
Things to See and Do in and around Aksu
What to See in Aksu
- EXPO 2016 Antalya
- Kursunlu Falls
- Aksu Belediyesi Halk Plajı
Things to Do in Aksu
- Antalium Premium Mall
- Antalya Expo Center