What's Hamburg-St. Georg Like?There's a lot visitors like about Hamburg-St. Georg, especially its coffeehouses. Enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and cocktail bars. Take in some culture at Museum of Arts and Crafts Hamburg and Schauspielhaus. There's plenty more to see, including Horner Rennbahn and Hamburg Wholesale Market.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hamburg-St. Georg?
We have 199 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Hamburg-St. Georg:
CAB20Hostel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hotel VolksschuleUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Wedina an der AlsterBoutique hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Motel One Hamburg - AlsterRiverfront hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hotel du Nord AlsterUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to Hamburg-St. GeorgHamburg-St. Georg is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Hamburg.
- Hamburg Airport (HAM), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Hamburg-St. Georg
- Luebeck (LBC), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from Hamburg-St. Georg
Traveling to Hamburg-St. Georg by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Hasselbrook Station
- Hamburg Central Station
- Hamburg (ZMB-Hamburg Central Train Station)
Getting to Hamburg-St. Georg on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Horner Rennbahn S-Bahn
- Rauhes Haus U-Bahn
- Legienstrasse U-Bahn